- High capacity 16 ” wide belt conveys any type of forage, ground feed or TMR at high speed and low horsepower up to 180 feet.
- Smooth belts are available for up to 15 degree inclines.
- Textured belts are available for up to 30 degree inclines.
- 10, 5 or 2,5 ft sections with extra wide galvanized splices.
- Incline or decline sections available.
FOR MORE DETAILS
STURDY TAIL SECTION
Our belt stays aligned, thanks to the sturdy tail section. Design features 5/8” stainless steel bolts for accurate belt tracking adjustment on the 6” diameter roller. Tapered steel wing design roller centers the belt and keeps it clean for dependable operation.
STURDY FEEDER CONVEYOR SECTIONS
Feeder/Conveyor sections are made of 16 ga. weather-resistant galvanized steel. Available in 2-1/2’, 5’ and 10’ sections with a 140° deeptrough high capacity design.
16-BOLT SPLICE KIT
Heavy 12 ga. galvanized splice sections and 16 widely spaced bolts (8 per side). The High Capacity 16” wide belt conveys any type of silage, ground feed or TMR at high speed and low horsepower up to 180 feet.