The Valmetal Volumaxx silo unloader is the result of more than 60 years of experience and leading-edge expertise in terms of performance and output. The whole idea of a ring-drive unloader is to put the power and leveling requirements on the ring and the hexapod so that the auger can spend its time digging, moving, and blowing.
FOR MORE DETAILS
- Models available for 12′ – 24′ diameter silos.
- 10” high performance roughage auger
- New high-volume impeller features stainless steel band and reversible stainless steel paddles.
- Self-adjusting cantilevered “walking pressure wheel”.
- Independent power ring models feature high-efficiency drive.
- Motor-mount assembly features easy belt tension adjustments.
- Dependable 95% efficient gear box.
- Independent motorized gear box with 500:1 gear reduction.
- Heavy-duty auger gear box provides more power than conventional type gear boxes to the auger and impeller.
- Re-New Kit includes 10” diameter chipper wheel, convenient grease zerk, end shroud defl ector and 10” diameter wall wheels.
- Auger shroud features bolted construction and type 409 stainless steel cover.
- Flex line shaft drive models feature free floating gear box.
- Forward-pitched flighting keeps haylage and silage moving toward the center of the auger.
- Double flighting at chipper wheel end for smooth operation.
- Lower power requirements, more efficiency, higher capacity and less auger wear.
- Ring drive constructed from heavy 7 x 3/16” thick steel.
- Suspended by three high-tensile aircraft-type cables.
- Rugged, ductile iron 10” diameter chipper wheel with 6 case-hardened steel knives to shave frozen silage from the silo wall.
- Adjustable 10” diameter wall wheels made of one-piece, heavy duty polyethylene are individually adjustable for accurate positioning.
- PowerMaxx Distributor for center-fill silos.