A VERSATILE PUMP OPERATES IN THREE MODELS
Maximum flow, maximum distance or lowest power (see details in Characteristics below).
DELIVERS MORE GALLONS PER MINUTE
while using less fuel, because the Vacu-Pump features the proven MT-Series impeller.
CONVENIENT TO CONNECT OR MOVE AROUND
The trailer model is nicely balanced for easy one-man maneuvering.
FOR MORE DETAILS
- Maximum Flow – 1000 RPM operation delivers 4,000 US gpm in tanker loading setup.
- Maximum distance – 1000 RPM operation delivers up to 90 ft of head pressure.
- Lowest Power – 540 RPM operation loads out 2,000 US gpm at only 60 HP
- Self-priming option includes:
- Vacuum pump
- Oiler system
- Foam trap
- 12V electric motor
- HD power cord with quick connection
- Control handle
- Outlet gate valve
- Heavy duty construction
- Easy swing-open access
- Modular design makes service simple with easy access to all parts
- Self-priming option gets you pumping sooner
- The new 2-PH mount is much easier to attach than 3-Point Hitch models. Eliminating the upper arm also makes PTO installation more accessible
- The rugged MT-Series impeller features a cast iron 5-seal oilbath bearing chamber to support and protect the drive shaft bearings
- High quality, self-aligning seals and gaskets maintain the liquid prime between loads