DIRECT DRIVE SIMPLICITY
The 6’’ pump delivers top performance with low maintenance.
Its heavy duty construction makes it the perfect choice to transfer milkhouse waste, separated liquids or other wastewaters.
BELT DRIVE VERSATILITY
The 8’’ pump offers three motor choices to provide ideal pressure and flow for every job.
This pump delivers more gallons on less energy, making it the right choice for unbedded manure and for longer distance transfer.
CLEAN, PROFESSIONAL LOOKING INSTALLATIONS
Choose Modular controls to start and stop your pump on a time schedule, to control high/low levels, to adjust motor speed for precise flow control, etc.
FOR MORE DETAILS
- Models available with or without agitation
- The 5”x5” main beam provides a strong backbone for the pump
- The 3 ½’’ driveline is rigid, requiring no intermediate bearings.
- Heavy duty adjustable floor mount bracket
- 5 HP electric motor
- The lower agitation nozzle will quickly agitate a small to medium sized reception pit
- Available in 4’ through 18’ lengths
- The 6” diameter impeller can agitate liquid at a rate of up to 480 GPM
- Three motor choices: 7.5HP, 10HP or 15 HP.
- Thelower agitation nozzle rotates 270 degrees for thorough mixing of small to medium sized reception pits.
- Withstands milkhouse chemicals, manure or sand, resulting in long and trouble-free operation.
- The all-bolted construction and replaceable parts let you keep your pump running like new.
- High efficiency