DRIVE UNITS DESIGNED FOR ALL FARMS
- XD-260: Used in smaller to medium sized barns.
- XD-480: Recommended in medium to large sized barns up to 650 feet long.
- XD-600: Used in the largest barns up to 2,350 feet long.
HEAVIER AND THICKER
Cable drums are made from extra thick steel for long life.
SAVE TIME, LABOR AND MONEY
as well as wear and tear on your tractor, skid loader and building.
- 21” box with 19’’ diameter wheel optimizes cable life.
- Choice of bearing model or Dura-Core bushings.
- Bearing models feature grease purging through the bottom, proven to extend life and minimize freezing.
- DURA-CORE bushings are not affected by manure contamination, eliminating the need for seal maintenance. Recommended for sand-laden manure.
CHOICE OF CABLES
- Economical galvanized cable is available in 3/8”, 7/16” or ½” diameter.
- Stainless steel cables offer longer life and flexibility, also available in 3/8”, 7/16” or ½” diameter.
- DURA-CABLE provides excellent durability while offering exceptional safety for your animals.
- Its impressive durability is a result of the specific type of material, the braiding and the special hardening agents.
- DURA-CABLE has no sharp ends and will not develop the damaging frayed fibers found on worn steel cables.
- Its low weight not only makes it easy to handle, it also makes it gentle on your floor.
- DURA-CABLE is available in 3/8” or 1/2” diameter.
FOR MORE DETAILS
- External greasing for the 1.5” diameter guide screws
- 26” diameter, 18” wide and ¼” thick drum
- Maximum stroke of 230 feet using 3/8” cable
- Maximum stroke of 165 feet using ½” cable
- #80 roller chain
- 48” diameter, 18” wide and 5/16” thick drum
- Maximum stroke of 440 feet using 3/8” cable
- Maximum stroke of 325 feet using ½” cable
- #80 roller chain
- 60” diameter, 24” wide and 3/8” thick drum
- Maximum stroke of 600 feet using ½” cable
- #100 roller chain
- Ultra-reliable smart switching system works with Scraper-Boss PRO Control
- Super-duty gearbox able to handle the heaviest loads
- Easy access motor mount
- Extra thick steel for long life
- Systems install easily into almost any new or existing freestall set-up