TWO MODELS BUILT FOR THE HEAVY JOBS
- Brutus chain features ¼” thick paddles welded to the riveted link.
- Brutus paddles are welded to the joiner link for easy replacement of worn or damaged paddles.
- Bolted chain features ¼” paddles bolted to the forged link.
- Bolted chain comes in 12 ft chain sections with 8 paddles and wear shoes.
- 3-1/4” wide wear shoes for long life.
THE BEST HOOK-LINK™ IN THE BUSINESS
- Extra thick forged steel where it matters.
- 25% thicker tail than competitive models.
- Extra-large wear shoe for maximum life.
- Fully forged link for greater wearability.
- Choice of 2” straight, 3” straight, or 4” tapered paddles.
THE CHAIN OF CHOICE FOR THE TOUGHEST JOBS
- ¼” thick paddles welded in place every 18 inches.
- Fully assembled 21’ sections for fastest installation.
- Every section is pre-stretched and stress tested to ensure the highest quality.
IDEALLY SUITED TO MEDIUM SIZED BARNS
- Easy do-it-yourself installation.
- 10 ft pre-assembled sections.
- ¼” thick paddles welded to flat bar links.
- All available with 2” high or 3” high paddles.
- All chains are also available in models for use with chain scraper systems.