For healthy safe and comfortable bedding for cows.
The separated manure solids exiting the separation process are typically at 35% to 38% dry matter.
The fiber enters the Xpress PS and passes through a carefully controlled aerobic process in whic the material is mixed and heated to a temperature of 65°C / 149°F to 70°C / 158°F for at least 60 minutes to achieve true pasteurization.
In addition to the reduction or elimination of pathogens through pasteurization, the bedding exiting the Xpress PS is also now drier.
The precise control of the entire pasteurization process takes all the guess-work out of converting manue wastes into healthy and safe bedding for your herd.
Separated manure solids exiting the Xtra-Press separator
The Xpress PS mixes and heats the separated fibers
- Type 304 stainless steel vessel
- Planetary gearbox mixer drive
- Moisture extraction blower
- Planetary drive discharge auger
- User-friendly control panel
- Constant quality control for a consistent result at all times
- Easy to use and integrate into your automated manure handling system
- Low energy consumption
- Compact unit requires little space
- Excellent return on investment