MAKES MANURE CLEANING SIMPLE
Hydraulic power moves the shuttle, pulling manure forward on each stroke.
THE BEST CHOICE FOR UNEQUAL GUTTER LENGTHS
A single hydraulic power pack can run two Shuttle-Stroke units.
FOR MORE DETAILS
- Wide choice of gutter widths (14”, 16”, 18” 20” 24”, 30” or 36”)
- Recommended for gutters up to 154′ long
- Totally silent power unit
- Not recommended for use in sand bedding
- Can operate several gutters from a single power unit
- Compact design
- Low maintenance
- Smooth operation & simple layout
- Layout options are unlimited because there is no bulky drive unit taking up valuable floor space
CROSS GUTTER COVERS
- Modular covers are built to withstand skidsteer and tractor traffic, while providing a clean and safe area at the manure gutter.
- Scraper blades can travel over the covers and the 9” wide drop slot lets manure fall into the gutter.
- These 12” or 18” wide segments make removal easy.
- Made from reinforced ¼” thick checkerplate steel, they are built to last.
- Use the 30”wide covers for the Shuttle-Stroke Cross Gutter Cleaner and the 42” covers for Gutter-Cat Cross Gutter or B15/16 Chain Cross Gutter.