TRANSFER SOLID OR SEMI-SOLID MANURE LONG DISTANCES
with low power requirements.
AN EXCELLENT CHOICE ANYWHERE THAT POWER AVAILABILITY MAY BE LIMITED
or for use with single phase electricity, thanks to the 7.5HP hydraulic power unit.
ITS POWERFUL KNIFE GATES MAKE THE SOLID-TRANS THE BEST CHOICE FOR TIE-STALL BARNS OR FOR FREESTALL BARNS
that may have long bedding, hay or pen pack mixed into the manure.
FOR MORE DETAILS
- Choice of hopper or suction inlet
- Powerful 5” hydraulic cylinder for maximum pumping distance
- 20” diameter stainless steel machined pumping cylinder
- 16” diameter outlet for PVC or steel pipe
- Pumping chamber is equipped with heavy guillotine doors
- 20” diameter hopper inlet prevents bridging, easily handles bedded manure
- Wide range of hoppers to suit any layout
- Next-generation power unit operates 100% silently
- Gentle pressure-activated reversing of the cylinder
- Handles manure with long or short bedding
- Low energy requirements
- Low maintenance requirements
- Extremely reliable choice for long running hours
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Gentle reversing extends life of hoses and hydraulic parts